Ravenna is the last shelter of Dante, the father of the italian language, and it is the city that hosts his grave which is the starting point of our tour. We will retrace together the traces left by the Supreme Poet in Ravenna during the fourteenth century and all the following years.
It is an opportunity to discover Dante Alighieri’s adventures in his last years, the exile, the life in the city, the death and the struggling dispute for his remains, as well as the enhancements of the sepulchre over the centuries.
Every Saturday at 3.30 pm
Info Point, Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna. Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time
1 hour and a half
English & Italian
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
– expert local guide
– radio guides with jack connection for headphones
- – the tour takes place entirely outside
- – a minimum number of participants is required for this tour
- – if you can, bring your headphones with jack for the radio guides, which will be distributed if necessary
- – you can show the voucher from your smartphone, without printing it
PARTICIPATION COSTS PER PERSON: FROM € 15
The proposed activities are marketed through Ravenna Incoming Convention & Visitors Bureau – Travel Agency and T.O.