An exclusive itinerary, narrated in your own language by an official guide, which will take you to visit the most famous monuments of Ravenna
Ancient origins and a glorious past, a heritage of unique works and mosaics in the world, which enclosed within the city walls, transformed Ravenna in the past centuries and today bear witness to the original splendor.
Every day at 10:00 a.m. or at 2.30 p.m. (24h in advance reservation required)
Tourist Information Office – Piazza San Francesco, 7 – Ravenna
(We kindly ask you to arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour’s departure time)
- 2 hours – visit of 3 UNESCO monuments;
- 3 hours – visit of 5 UNESCO monuments
Italian, English, German, French, Spanish
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
– Expert local guide
- – Private tour for individuals, couples or small groups up to a maximum of 10 participants
- – Entrance ticket to UNESCO monuments NOT included in the price
- – Due to the quota of the entrances the itinerary is subjected to availability
PARTICIPATION COSTS PER PERSON: FROM € 100
The proposed activities are marketed through Ravenna Incoming Convention & Visitors Bureau – Travel Agency and T.O.